December 6, 2010

I wouldn't call it a date.

Dear wonderful bloggers,
Before I began, I was wonderinf is anyone out there even reading this? Do people even know I exist? Either way, I will continue to write regardless. :) So right now I am getting ready and I am about to go out and meet up with this guy I met at this rave in October. He seems very nice and is really sweet but to be honest he's not my type of guy in any way. This would be our first time going out "sober" but I just wouldn't call it a date precisly. More like a I'm "hanging-out" kinda thing between friends. I'm supposed to meet him in at 12:00 let's see how that goes. :)
In the other hand, I told my best friend Andrew that my feelings for him might be growing more each time. I dont know if that was a good idea but I can't do anything about it. I told him, the truth is out and well I just hope our friendship remains the same, which I pretty much doubt. I don't even know what I want anymore. Okay well, I'll write more later. I have to get going already before I am late to this "hang out" day. Tootles.

This is how I'm dress up for today, plus I'm going to wear a warm jacket.

Shirt was bought at Forever 21 for $17.99

Earings bought at Forever 21 too for $4.80

1 comment:

  1. So..how was your date??..oh am sorry I forgot, it was a "hang out"...lol

    ReplyDelete