December 3, 2010

A New Chapter in the Book


Dear Bloggers,
I havent done any blogging in a long time but I will begin to do it everyday from now on. So far I have given up on meat & I am officially going as a vegeterian. I will be updating myself on how that's coming along. Curently working at cothing store at the Fashion District, need a better job. Alot of things have happened lately that have been life changing experiences,especially the whole "love" issue.
So it is official, my ex has a new gf and at first I was a tiny bit shocked but then I thought about it and I realized it didnt really affected me that much. I mean its like WHOA, I should be crying but I'm not. I'm fine. I feel great. I'm happy. I feel relieved. I feel free of guilt. I'm kind of awkwarded out but dang I just really wish him the best. I'm sure she will make him happy. Well now I can finally start a BRAND NEW chpater in my life & I'm happy I survived those couple of months of pain when he left me. The end of the end finally made it & I'm glad I was able to overcome it when I thought the pain was never ending, It's a new me from now on.
So back to other important things, I will began bloggin about important things, experiences, my new lifestyle, new men introduced in my life ;) & so on. Mainly I'll be focusing on how I'm progressing towards the goals and ambitions I have planned for my life and my career. :) I'm still thinking of a good title for this blog but I dont have good ideas. Any help would be appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment